Friday 28 November 2014

The Best Movie Posters of All Time

1.

Who wouldn't want to look at BOTH George Clooney and Ryan Gosling's faces in one morphed picture? No one, that's who. 

2.

First thought that comes to mind: trippy. For sure. 
.

3.

With an amazing poster like this, I don't think any fans will be letting it go any time soon. 

4.

Every second counts: except the one where he drinks bodily fluids. I kinda wish that second didn't have to count. 

5.

The guy has the same expression on his face that I have when I hear someone say something stupid. 


6.

Listen, the line 'he's pulling out all the stops' is scary enough for me to not even want to watch the movie. 

7.

Reminding you that Nicholas Cage wasn't always the internet meme people have made him out to be. 

8.

TWO cool movie posters for ONE movie? Above and beyond, obviously. 


9.

"Mooooooom, I don't want to clean my room!" Said the mummy on the movie poster. 

10. 

To be honest, the poster was better than the movie. 

 By: Muneeb Khan (Captions by Sarah Quraishi) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment